The suggested areas for blackjack, roulette, poker, and craps tables areas follows:
Poker and blackjack - 8' by 10'
Roulette and Texas Hold'em - 10' by 8
Craps (Regular) - 10' by 12''
Craps (Deluxe) - 10' by 15'
This area includes enough space for dealers and players.
*NOTE: Some Craps tables rented may require some additional space.
- We require a 2.5-hour minimum when dealers are hired with the tables
- Table rentals have a flat rental rate
- The idea length for an event is 3 hours – you can have events as short as 2.5 hours or as long as you need, allowing breaks for the dealers
It varies with each game. Blackjack tables hold 7 players, roulette can accommodate 8 players, craps accommodate 10-20 players, and poker tables hold 7 players.
We provide all accessories except players and chairs. Custom casino funny money is available for special occasions (restrictions apply), call for details!
No. Due to Colorado Limited Gaming Laws, no money is allowed on the table at any time.
Yes. Some events tables may be designated as learning tables and others as experienced tables to keep the games moving.
$2,000 in casino money for each guest will work for a 3 hour event.
Yes. A refundable damage deposit will apply.
- Professional dealers
- Games: Blackjack, Roulette, Craps, Texas Hold'em,
A Variety of Specialty Poker Games
- Prize wheel available for trade shows and special events