Invite your friends over for a round of cards, some table games, and a whole lot of laughter!
How do I play Craps?
- Craps is a game played with two dice.
- The first roll of the dice is called the come out roll
- A designated player (shooter) throws the dice against the opposite wall of the table from which he/she is standing.
- After each roll, the dealer calls out the number combination rolled, takes the losing bets, and pays the winning bets.
- Common names for certain dice combinations are snake eyes or aces (2), boxcars (12), yo (11), and craps (2, 3, or 12).
- The game of craps consists of many different bets for players to choose. Each bet pays different odds based upon its probability of winning versus losing.
Type of bets
- Pass line: most common bet, also known as betting with the shooter. On the come out roll, the pass line wins on 7 or 11, loses on 2, 3, or 12 (craps). If the shooter rolls one of the other 6 possible combinations (4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10), that number becomes his/her point, which he/she must then roll again before a 7 to win. While on a point, no other numbers affect the pass line except the Point (wins) and 7 loses, (also known as 7 out).
- Odds: An additional bet on the point
- Don't pass line: The exact opposite of pass line, except 12 on the come out roll is a push (doesn't win or lose).
- Come and don't come: Same rules as pass line and don't pass line, except the player bets it while the shooter is on a point and the next roll of the dice serves as it's come out roll.
- Place bet: Where the player picks his/her number(s) to bet by passing the come out roll. place bet payouts vary depending upon the number(s) probability of winning. .
- One-roll: Always win or lose on the next roll of the dice, the odds vary for each bet. One-roll bets are 2, 3, 11,12, any seven, any craps (2, 3, 12) and the field 2, 3, 4, 9, 10, 11, 12. The field pays even money except on 2 and12 (pays double).
- Hardways: Named for the even numbers that can be rolled (doubles) 4, 6, 8, and 10. Hardways win when the number rolls hard (doubles) and lose when the number is rolled easy (not a double). Hard ways also lose when a 7 rolls. Hardway bets are off on the come out roll.
How do I play Roulette?
- Played with 38 numbers on a wheel
- Players can place chips in various betting areas with the odds paid being different for each bet
- The wheel is what determines who wins
- The dealer will spin the wheel one direction and the ball the other, as soon as the ball touches a deflector on the wheel betting stops
- The dealer will mark the number hit and the table is closed until all bets are paid or taken and the dealer has removed the marker
- Betting then resumes again with the next spin
- A must at any casino event
- It's your turn to try out our most popular game, blackjack!
How do I play Blackjack?
- Blackjack is played with 1 to 6 decks of cards.
- Cards are dealt to the players who are trying to beat the dealer.
- Each player starts with 2 cards and can hit or stand with two.
- An ace with a king, queen, jack or a ten is a blackjack. If you choose to hit on your two cards, anything over 21 is a bust and anything under 21, if it is better than the dealers hand wins.
- The dealer must hit on a 16 and stand on a 17.
- If both dealer and player end up with the same amount, it is called a push. Player does not win or lose.
- Splits and double downs are at the player's discretion.
How do I play Texas Hold'em?
- Hold'em is a poker version that uses the best 5 cards out of 7.
- The dealer will assign the placement and minimum gambling amount of the big blind. At the beginning of the round the big blind will then place the assigned amount of chips into the pot. The small blind is half of the big blind, located counter-clockwise of the big blind individual.
- After the small and large blind bets are made each player receives 2 cards facedown.
- All players then have the option to call, raise or fold in order starting with the person left of the big blind and going clockwise.
- If a player checks and another player bets, the player that checks must match or "call" the bet to stay in the hand.
- The dealer flops 3 community cards, players check, bet, or fold starting with the person who bet last.
- Next comes the turn card, players check, bet, or fold starting with the person who bet last.
- Last is the river card, players again have the option to check, bet or fold.
- If a player checks and another player bets the player that checks must match all bets.
- Bets are to be the same amount as the large blind unless raised.
- No limit hold'em allows you to bet all your chips at any given time, meaning there are no maximum bets so you are permitted to go "all in."
- The person with the best 5 out of 7 cards wins.
- From highest to lowest the hands are: Straight flush, four of a kind, full house, flush, straight, three of a kind, two pair, one pair, and high card.
A variety of speciality poker games are also available – please call for details!
Add our Big Wheel to your next party or event. It is also great at trade shows and conventions to attract people to your booth. Spin for prizes, use it as a birthday trivia wheel, pick a number game, and much more. Use your imagination. Call or e-mail for current prices
- Texas Hold'em
- Three Card Poker
- Caribbean Stud Poker
- Let It Ride
- Pai Gow Poker
- Big Prize Wheel